Athlete Ronda Rousey Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Ronda Rousey is an American Professional Mixed Martial Artist and Actress. She was born on 1 February 1987 in Riverside County, California, United States. Ronda is the daughter of Ron Rousey and AnnMaria De Mars. She has three siblings.
Ronda Rousey got married to Travis Browne in 2017. She started her professional MMA Debut in 2011. Her first WWE Debut was in 2018. She made her first film “The Expendables 3”.
Ronda Rousey’s height is 5 feet 7 inches around 170 centimeters tall. Her body weight is 61 kilograms around 135 pounds. Her body measurement is 34-25-34 inches. Ronda Rousey’s bra size 34A. Her shoe is size 9 US. Her dress is size 4 US. Her hair color is blonde. Her eyes color is grey.
Ronda Rousey Personal Details
- Complete Name: Ronda Jean Rousey
- Nicknames: Rowdy
- Date of Birth: February 1, 1987
- Occupation: Mixed Martial Artist, Actress
- Birthplace: Riverside County, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Grey
- Hair Color: Blonde
Ronda Rousey Body Measurements
Following is the list of Ronda Rousey’s body measurements including the details of her height, weight, dress, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 61 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 135 pounds
- Bra Size: 34A
- Cup Size: A
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Ronda Rousey Family Details
- Father: Ron Rousey
- Mother: AnnMaria De Mars
- Siblings: Julia DeMars (Younger Sister), Maria Burns-Ortiz, and Jennifer Rousey (Older Sisters)
- Spouse: Travis Browne (2017)
- Children: None
Ronda Rousey Relationships History
- Timothy DiGorrio (2012-2013)
- Brendan Schaub (2013-2014)
- Travis Browne (2015)
Ronda Rousey Career Highlights
- Professional MMA debut: 2011
- WWE Debut: 2018
- First Film: The Expendables 3 (2014)
Ronda Rousey Distinctive Features
- Signature Armbar
- Mole under the Left Eye
Ronda Rousey Facts
- She is the first-ever UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion.
- Rousey became the first-ever American woman to win an Olympic medal in Judo at the 2008 Summer Olympics.
- She suffered her first loss in her professional mixed martial arts career in her 13th fight against Holly Holm in November 2015.
Also Read: Nikki Bella and Chul Soon.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Footballer Ronda Rousey Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.